Reschedule of Upcoming Events
Following the recommendations from CDC and the mandate from the Governor and with safety of our patrons, staff, cast members, and their families being highest priority, this weekend’s (March 21) Annual My Time to Shine Talent Competition has been rescheduled to a tentative date of 7pm May 9th. Current tickets will be valid on the new date and patrons will not need an updated ticket.
The theater also working to reschedule other upcoming events and rentals. This is the most updated information:
1) March 28 “Legendary Ladies of Soul” performance is being rescheduled to 7pm Saturday August 22. This is a rental event and tickets can be purchased directly from the producer through that event page on the theater’s web site: www.carolinaciviccenter.com
2) The March 26 test screening of the documentary film “Tracing the Hairstons” will be rescheduled to a date to be determined.
3) April 17 mainstage series ChamberSoul with Shana Tucker concert is rescheduled to June 25.
4) United Way Lip Synch Contest rental is being rescheduled and awaiting final date. That information will be available through the United Way of Robeson County website.
5) We hope to not reschedule April 25 A Night to Remember with Darius Rogers rental but if necessary will have a backup date.