Audition dates and times:
My Time To Shine Talent Competition February 8 (6:00 & 7:30) and 9 (11:00am)
Our hugely popular –and very competitive- talent competition includes all categories of talent including singing, dancing, instrumentals and more. Auditions will be held to determine who gets to showcase on our stage, with cash and gift prizes going to the top contestants with a grand prize of $1,000. But it’s more than a competition, it’s a great show! Top contestants will receive cash and gift prizes with a grand prize of $1,000.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD AND PRINT Official PDF 2019 My Time To Shine AUDITION APPLICATION or stop by our administration office Monday-Friday (12-5:30pm) at 315 North Chestnut Street Lumberton. All applications and a NON-refundable $20.00 registration fee (checks may be made out to Carolina Civic Center) must be submitted to CCC to the attention of Jonathan Brewington, Stage Manager, at 315 N. Chestnut Street Lumberton, NC 28358 by February 5th, 2019 by the 5:30PM at which time contestants can select their audition slot. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
Call the theater at 910-738-4339 Ext. 2 for more information.
Please bring your completed registration form and audition fee with you to your selected audition time.
February 8, 2019 (6:00 & 7:30)
February 9, 2019 (11:00am)
Most Creative Box….$50 gift card
- Your performance may include singing, dancing, playing a musical instrument, playing in a band or any combination of the above, along with such things as comedy, poetic reading, etc. It is important to remember that ALL performances should be geared to FAMILY ENTERTAINMENT and that improper language or content in the act are UNACCEPTABLE and will be disqualified from the competition!
- There is no age limit to compete. All ages are welcome.
- All applications and a NON-refundable $20.00 registration fee must be submitted to CCC to the attention of Jonathan Brewington, Stage Manager at 315 N. Chestnut Street Lumberton, NC 28358 by February 5th, 2018 by the 6:00PM. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- The auditions will take place at the Carolina Civic Center. Auditions are mandatory! No one will be allowed to compete without first auditioning. You will be notified if you are selected to compete in the live contest March 24th.
- Proper attire is an absolute MUST! All acts must be stage ready. Props and costumes will be viewed for appropriateness at the time of audition and MUST not be changed for the final live event.