Audition dates and times:
My Time To Shine 4 Talent Competition February 9 (6:00 & 7:30) and 10 (11:00am)
Our hugely popular –and very competitive- talent competition. Includes all categories of talent – from singing and dancing to juggling and more. Auditions will be held to determine who gets to showcase on our stage, with cash and gift prizes going to the top contestants with a grand prize of $1,000. But it’s more than a competition, it’s a great show!
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD AND PRINT the My Time To Shine AUDITION APPLICATION or stop by our administration office Monday-Friday (12-6pm) at 315 North Chestnut Street Lumberton after January 11th.
February 9th, 2018 (6:00 & 7:30)
February 1oth, 2018 (11:00am)
Most Creative Box….$50 gift card
- Your performance may include singing, dancing, playing a musical instrument, playing in a band or any combination of the above, along with such things as comedy, poetic reading, etc. It is important to remember that ALL performances should be geared to FAMILY ENTERTAINMENT and that improper language or content in the act are UNACCEPTABLE and will be disqualified from the competition!
- There is no age limit to compete. All ages are welcome.
- All applications and a NON-refundable $20.00 registration fee must be submitted to CCC to the attention of Jonathan Brewington, Stage Manager at 315 N. Chestnut Street Lumberton, NC 28358 by February 6th, 2017 by the 6:00PM. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- The auditions will take place at the Carolina Civic Center. Auditions are mandatory! No one will be allowed to compete without first auditioning. You will be notified if you are selected to compete in the live contest March 24th.
- Proper attire is an absolute MUST! All acts must be stage ready. Props and costumes will be viewed for appropriateness at the time of audition and MUST not be changed for the final live event.
Carolina Civic Center Historic Theater